a voice for you
you need to take action to get results.
Shaping Our Future
Our priorities rest on three pillars.
Lead in Economic Development
- In the 90’s and early 2000’s, Chandler lead Arizona and the nation in growth and attracting world-class companies.
- As a small business owner, I’ve developed projects in Chandler that could not have happened without this growth.
- Chandler must choose to be a leader in business attraction and retention.
- As Mayor, I will lead a team of professionals who will be proactive and recruit world-class innovative companies to Chandler.
Quality of Life
- Maintain the high Quality of Life Chandler is known for.
- Work collaboratively with the school districts and the private sector to create more recreational amenities.
- Upgrade older parks and work with homeowner associations to maintain open space.
- Continue to develop downtown Chandler as an entertainment and cultural destination.
- Ensure Policeman, Firefighters, and Paramedics have the tools that they need to provide citizens Chandler top rate service.
- Response times are a critical component and depend on the right number of Police and Firefighters available.
- Chandler has the same number of Police Officers on the streets today, as it did 15 years ago.
- This is simply unacceptable, as Mayor I will hire more Police Officers.